Voice Of The Prophet Radio

VOICE OF THE PROPHET RADIO


Loading ...
Winamp, iTunes Windows Media Player Real Player QuickTime

Saturday, May 24, 2014

IT'S TIME TO BE BETTER AND NOT BITTER...!!

Dr. S.I. McMillian wrote a book entitled,  None of These Diseases. I want you to hear what he said about bitterness. "The moment I start hating a man, I become his slave. I can't enjoy my work anymore because he even controls my thoughts." My resentments produce too many stress hormones in my body and I become fatigued after only a few hours of work.  


Let me ask you a question. Have you ever seen a happy bitter person? I have never met a happy bitter person. You know why? There aren't any. Bitter people aren't happy.  


Bitterness saturates the mind, saddens the spirit and number three it sickens the Body. God did not create your body to carry a grudge. In that same book Dr. McMillan wrote, "Diseases, physical diseases, ranging from ulcers to high blood pressure, can be caused by the single emotion of bitterness."

Enquiries:www.oasisofbreakthroughministries.org
Email:prophetichealinghands@hotmail.com